Duration: 3 hours
Number of students: 6-8
Pricing: $65 per person
Price includes expert instruction, demo, and tasting of three buckwheat meals at the end of class.
Many people think buckwheat as a grain when it is actually a fruit seed and naturally gluten-free. Many know buckwheat is a superfood, yet when cooking it for the first time, people often are discouraged by its taste. Come to learn 3 millennia-old delicious Slavic buckwheat recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- About buckwheat, the difference between raw and roasted seeds
- Nutrition facts and health benefits
- Cooking method for basic recipe
- Quick sweet and savory buckwheat dishes
- Tips and tricks abut cooking and serving buckwheat
Cooking Class Menu Options (your choice of 3)
- Sweet: Buckwheat with baked milk and honey
- Sweet: Buckwheat with yogurt, fresh berries, and maple sugar
- Savory: Buckwheat and vegetables hearty soup with beef
- Savory: Buckwheat with Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms
- Savory: Buckwheat with Caramelized Onions and Chicken
- Savory: Omelet with buckwheat and smoked fish
- Savory: Cabbage leaves stuffed with buckwheat and vegetables
Appearance. Please make sure your nails are well groomed and clean. If you have long hair, tie it back or cover it. Have comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll provide you with an apron.
Please, let me know if you have any food or kitchen chemicals allergies.request class