Duration: 3 hours
Number of students: 6
Tickets: $55 per person
Price includes expert instruction, demo, and hands-on practice. At the end of the class, enjoy freshly made stuffed bread with red wine (BYO) or pomegranate juice.
- Rich dough, poor dough: ingredients for the dough and how they affect the taste and bite
- How the dough ingredients affect the taste, texture, and appearance of flat bread
- Herbs, greens, leafy vegetables: look, smell, taste, how to use, how to chop and cut different kinds of greens
- Working with the dough for flat bread
- How to stuff, shape, and cook flat bread
- The best practices for making, storing, and serving flat bread
Drinks. If you’d like to enjoy your freshly made flat bread paired with drinks of your preference, you are welcome to bring your own. They pair well with light-bodied red wine (Rioja, Tempranillo, Nebbiolo, Pinot Noir, etc.). Unsweetened pomegranate juice is another great option.
Appearance. Please make sure your nails are well groomed and clean. If you have long hair, tie it back or cover it. Have comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll provide you with an apron.
Please, let me know if you have any food or kitchen chemicals allergies.request class