Duration: 3 hours
Number of students: 6
Tickets: $55 per person
Price includes expert instruction, demo, and hands-on practice. At the end of the class, steamed buns will be served with high-end Chinese tea. Participants can choose vegetarian or traditional non-vegetarian stuffing.
- About different types of steamed buns
- How dough ingredients affect the taste, texture, and appearance of steamed buns
- How to choose stuffings for steamed buns
- Two sauce recipes: authentic and simplified
- How to form steamed buns
- The best practices for making, storing, and serving steamed buns
- 200g BBQ pork tenderloin OR braised pork belly + sauce
- 200g fried or grilled mushrooms + sauce
Drinks. Enjoy your freshly made steamed buns with hot green tea.
Appearance. Please make sure your nails are well groomed and clean. If you have long hair, tie it back or cover it. Have comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll provide you with an apron.
Please, let me know if you have any food or kitchen chemicals allergies.request class