Duration: 3 hours
Number of students: 8-16
Pricing: $65 per person
Price includes expert instruction, demo, and hands-on practice. At the end of the class, enjoy freshly made stuffed French crepes with tea or wine (BYO).
- How to make crepe batter
- How to cook crepes
- How to stuff and serve crepes
Cooking Class Menu
- Mashed potatoes + caramelized onions + baby Bella mushrooms + herbs sour cream sauce
- Roasted chicken + sautéed bell pepper and onions + crispy leeks + sweet peppers and smoked paprika yogurt sauce
- Grilled eggplant + sautéed bell pepper and onions + crispy leeks + sweet peppers and smoked paprika yogurt sauce
- Caramelized apples + raisins + caramel sauce + vanilla flavored whipped cream + mint
Drinks. Enjoy your savory French crepes with white wine — you are welcome to BYOB. Hot coffee or black/green/fruit/herbal tea will be available for dessert apple crepe.
Appearance. We will eat collectively cooked food. Please make sure your nails are well groomed and clean. If you have long hair, tie it back or cover it. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll provide you with an apron.
Please, let me know if you have any food or kitchen chemicals allergies.request class