Duration: 3 hours
Number of students: 8
Pricing: $65 per person
Price includes expert instruction, demo, and tasting of three unique vegetable pancakes.
They really are like no other vegetable pancakes. They are signature foods that are connected to certain cuisines. All three recipes considered a comfort food. There are variations to make them vegetarian or non-vegetarian. I share my vegetarian adaptations to locally available ingredients that became my favorite.
- The most convenient devices for easy and quick shredding and julienning vegetables
- Good cooking vegetables oils
- Gluten and non-gluten starches for binding vegetable pancakes
- Low carbs and high fiber healthy pancakes
- Tips and tricks abut cooking and serving vegetable pancakes
Cooking Class Menu
- Okonomiyaki | Japan | Main ingredient: Cabbage
- Shebtia | Tunisia | Main ingredients: Mangold and Garbanzo Beans
- Sanmaneul-jeon | Korea | Main ingredients: Chives and Green Onions
Appearance. Please make sure your nails are well groomed and clean. If you have long hair, tie it back or cover it. Have comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll provide you with an apron.
Please, let me know if you have any food or kitchen chemicals allergies.request class