Duration: 3 hours
Number of students: 3-6
Pricing: $65 per person
Diet: gluten-free, vegetarian or lean proteins
Price includes expert instruction, demo, practice, and tasting of Thai dishes made using a stir-fry cooking method.
BLOCK 2: Introduction to Thai stir-fries, rice noodles, store-bought vs. homemade Thai cooking sauces.
You will learn:
- Basic knife skills to work with vegetables
- Common basic and basic Thai cooking methods and tools
- Specific for Thai cuisine ingredients and where to buy them in Austin or on-line
- How to create and adjust Thai flavors to your individual taste
- Wellness benefits of some ingredients and cooking methods
- About basic Thai stir frying sauce, tools and ingredients and where to buy them in Austin, how to choose, how to use
- About basic pad thai sauce, ingredients, adjusted to your personal taste, storing, using
- Sources to continue your culinary adventure
You will taste:
- Iced Thai tea
- Thai stir-fry with your choice of vegetables and meat/poultry/seafood
- Pad Thai
Appearance. Please make sure your nails are well groomed and clean. If you have long hair, tie it back or cover it. Have comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll provide you with an apron.
Please, let me know if you have any food or kitchen chemicals allergies.request class