Give a gift of private cooking class experience with Lyukum Cooking Lab:
The tickets are $150 and $200 value gift certificates that are good for one cooking class of your choice held in Lyukum Cooking Lab teaching kitchen in Spicewood, TX, a Hill Country resort area. The cost of ingredients is not included. An additional travel fee of 15% will apply in case you choose the convenience of training in your own kitchen.
- $200 per person | 4-hour | one-on-one | weekend
- $200 per couple | 3-hour | for two | Friday night or weekend
- $150 per person | 4-hour | one-on-one | weekday
- $150 per couple | 3-hour | for two | Monday to Thursday
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Gift certificate expires one year after the date of purchase.
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed.
Redemption and value:
The gift certificate is issued and redeemed in US$ and must be used in full on the class selected. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash by the recipient.
You can choose one of the classes from the cooking classes portfolio or request mastering 2-3 recipes of your choice. Classes are fully customizable.
Giving a gift:
Once you purchase a gift certificate, send the confirmation email to the lucky recipient or print it and put it in a card to be delivered by hand. When the recipient is ready to use their gift certificate for an event, they simply need to fill out the request form to schedule the date and time: Cooking Class Request Form
Receiving a gift:
1) Fill out the request form to schedule the date and time: Cooking Class Request Form
Request your class at least 2 weeks in advance.
The sooner you schedule your class, the more chances you get the date you want.
In the NOTES field, please list a class from the cooking classes portfolio or 2-3 recipes of your choice you’d like to master.
2) Mark your calendar. Once you schedule your class, the day and time are reserved for you.
It is your responsibility to mark your calendar. We trust your commitment to participate!
3) You will receive an email about the class 7 and 2 days before the event. Please reply with confirmation if your plans haven’t changed. If you can’t attend, we will help you transfer your registration to another date ONCE, 2 (two) days before the date you have requested. If it is less than 2 days before the class you are welcome to give or resell the class to a friend or family member.
4) The full amount of the purchased gift certificate is applied directly to the cost of a class.
5) If you lose or misplace your gift certificate, please contact [email protected] The actual gift certificate information is retained by Lyukum Cooking Lab and a new email is easily sent out. Please supply us with the name of the individual who purchased the gift certificate and the approximate date so that we may locate it in our system.
6) Lyukum Cooking Lab reserves the right to refuse a gift certificate as payment for a class if there is reasonable doubt as to the gift certificate’s authenticity.
What can I bring into the event?
You are welcome to BYO wine or beer.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Katya Lyukum
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your printed gift certificate.