Duration: 3 hours
Number of students: 8-16
Tickets: $55 per person
Price includes expert instruction, demo, dough for two pizzas to take home, and at least 4 slices of 4 different pizzas to taste. Bring two 1-quart containers with lids and a cooler with ice.
We come from different countries, cultures, and generations. We are professionals in different areas and we have different passions. We all respect good food. Let’s celebrate by mixing all these things together and baking them into beautiful American open pies we call pizzas!
- The world of open pies, different pizza styles
- Pizza dough ingredients and how they work together
- Traditional and non-traditional pizza toppings
- How to bake pizza at home — tips, tricks, and tools you need
Cooking Class Menu Options (your choice of 3)
- Pizza Margherita with Smoked Tomatoes [about]
- Pizza with Blue Cheese and Pear [about]
- Pizza Blanca with Oysters and Scallops [about]
- Pizza with Smoked Plumcots, Caramelized Onions, and Delice de Bourgogne Brie
- Pizza with Leeks, Bacon, and Sunnyside Eggs [about]
- 4-Pies Pizza [about]
Appearance. Please make sure your nails are well groomed and clean. If you have long hair, tie it back or cover it. Have comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll provide you with an apron.
Please, let me know if you have any food or kitchen chemicals allergies.request class